Thursday, February 28, 2008

Up & Down

I saw my sister again this afternoon as she was walking past the area I park and wait for the children to come from school. She kept walking but every so often would look back to see if she could see the children.

Tomorrow she moves to St. Catharines. A part of me feels very sad about that.

Today Mom and I went shopping and I bought a new nightgown for the hospital. I started crying in the store because I am about to have a baby, a little person I ached for for six years.... and she will be here in just a few short weeks. God is so good.

Tomorrow we are sewing baby blankets.

I am almost done clearing out the spot for Jordan's crib. I have to have it done by my deadline tonight.

2 comments:

  1. God is wonderful! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is wonderful! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete