Thursday, February 25, 2010

Book Review: A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists



A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists is your one-stop resource for more than 100 lists to live by, including:

When to Call the Doctor
Questions to Ask before Choosing a Pediatrician
Sleep Training Your Baby
Top Toys for the First Year
Terrific Activities Toddlers Love
Easy Steps for Taming Tantrums
Feeding a Picky Eater
Signs of a Family-Friendly Restaurant
Common Childhood Allergies and Illnesses
Instant Pick-Me-Ups
and so much more


Start saving your time, money, and sanity today!


~*~ ~*~ ~*~


When the opportunity to review this book came along I knew I'd be a fool to pass it up.

Hello. My name is Kate and I am a List Person.

Lists are so orderly and keep me on track toward my tasks and goals. They keep me organized so I don't forget anything.

So... show me something with the word "list" in it and you've got my attention.

Did you read some of the titles up there?? Well there's more. Over 100 of them to be (somewhat) exact.

I started off by thumbing through the book to get the lay of the land, so to speak. And the first list I saw was Developmental Milestones For Toddlers.

What a coicidence. I have a toddler!

This book is a great resource for Moms. It has lists for preparing for a new baby, lists for the first year, toddler years and preschool years. Lists for family and friends, health and safety, and lists on how to save your time, money and sanity.

Oh yep, you know I spent a lot of time in that last section. I need to save what's left of my sanity. ;-)

I think that moms everywhere should pick up this book and keep it nearby. It's a must have for the bookshelf.

This book is courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

Available now at your favourite bookseller.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Cop Mama and I'm a list person too!!!

    Thanks for sharing this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "to-do" lists, but I think that book may drive me a bit nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a book I need!! I'll definitely check this one out! Great review :)

    Catching up from Friday Follow..I'm your newest follower!! Love for you to come visit me!

    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete