Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Bit Of This...A Bit Of That

It's been a full week and I am tired.

Ian is doing well after his surgery, and while he still has some discomfort, he is definitely on the mend. Julie caught some kind of stomach bug on Sunday night and was home from school all week but made it back today.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Two things I have been enjoying this week:

1) The Dog Park ~ Willow has quite the circle of friends at our local dog park. He's gone from being a shy dude to being very outgoing. I love watching him run full out. Fresh air and new friends (for me too!) make for a lovely time.

2) Skype ~ Love it. The other night I was up late talking on Skype with Amanda. We got laughing so hard that we had tears and sore faces by the time we said goodnight. I love belly laughs and good friends. Thank you Skype!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I have a tremor that started in my left index finger and then moved into my second finger and thumb and it's making me crazy. So I visited my friends at WebMD.com and apparently I have Parkinson's. Why do I visit that site? WHY!?

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

The other night I suddenly started missing my mother like crazy so I called her at 11:20 pm and started crying as soon as she answered the phone. I was feeling overwhelmed and closed in, and just needed to hear her voice. We talked for over an hour and I felt so much better when we said goodnight. I love her so much.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I have been experiencing extreme hair satisfaction this week. I don't know what's going on and I don't care. I just wake up each morning hoping to experience it again.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I'm too tired to talk about anything else and I need to get to bed. Tomorrow is a big day - Willow is graduating from his obedience classes! No one is more excited than I am. He gets to wear a grad cap and you know I'll be posting pictures of that.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Night all!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hey girlie! Glad to hear from you!! Hate Ian is still having some discomfort.. praying for relief soon for him. BUT I am glad jules in on her way back to normal. Woo Hoo.

    Cant wait to see pics of the horse dog in this graduation outfit...Have a wonderful weekend girlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping for more good hair! Ain't much that is better than that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. My vlog is up thanks to you! Hey that is my friend that commented just before me. She lives right behind me. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping for more good hair! Ain't much that is better than that! ;)

    ReplyDelete