Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Random Ramblings

At this very moment I am so hungry that I could eat my own arm.
I can't think of anything that sounds good enough to eat so I'm sitting here, slowly starving to death.


I skipped dinner because I worked late for the third night in a row and now my stomach is growling like crazy. I think it's going to be a cereal-for-dinner kind of night.


This week is passing in a blur. Full days, long hours, and so many decisions. My brain is so tired.  


I think Jordan and Matthew are getting sick and I'm trying not to freak out about that wicked virus that is all over the news. Ian does a magic show once a month for the pediatric unit at the hospital and today they told him not to come, they were full-on lockdown with that virus.


Earlier tonight,  Jordan's little body was very hot one moment and then chilly the next, and her eyes looked so heavy. Mattie's face was very flushed, his body was warm and he was super cranky. I put them both in the bath to freshen them up and cool off, and then dressed them in fresh jammies and tucked them in to bed.


I really hope there isn't any barf in my future. I can handle a lot of things in this world, but barf is just too much. TOO MUCH.


I went out for my walk on my lunch break and some stranger danger dude was hanging out his car window smiling at waving at me. Freak. But seriously, it made my day. I can't tell you the last time that happened to me... has it ever??


I don't even know.


I promptly texted Ian, my mom, and two of my best friends to let them know what happened and that I am hot now. Ha.


Oh my. You know what I want for dinner?? Twenty-six sausage and egg mcmuffins. And a glass of milk, please.


As if.


I wish I didn't think about eating all the time. I love eating. Which is why I am now in Weight Watchers. Which I don't want to talk about. So stop asking.


So  the new season of The Blacklist started last night. WOOT. I love me some James Spader. And Nashville starts tonight.


I've been watching Utopia and Finding Carter lately. Don't judge. I was in withdrawal and that's what Hulu had going on.


So hungry...


My neighbours are having an argument right now. Lots of f-bombs. How thoughtful of them to have their fight outside where nosy people like Yours Truly can hear it. Lots and lots of f-bombs...


Ok, I can't take it anymore... I need to make something for dinner before I die.









1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweet mercy you make me laugh!!!! Dude. You were totes hawt before...but now I kinda want to see a full body picture of you and your progress (which I know I'm supposed to not ask about...sorry. Not really. Photo please.).

    What did you end up eating? I'm starving right now...really hoping my hubby will bring me something delicious for breakfast while I lounge here in my bed. Seems fair, no?

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete