Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hanging With The Kids

What a great day. Ian let me sleep in and he took Julie to her 8am soccer game this morning and then brought me home a Tim's tea and muffins! Very nice start to my day, although I missed seeing Jules play.

This afternoon the kids and I went to Build a Bear to spend their gift cards from Christmas. I always end up buying extra stuff for them because I see how hard it is for them to decide on one or two things! LOL. Today was no different. Sam bought a Superman costume for his and an adorable pair of Joe Boxers. Julie bought hers a pink sweater, pink mini skirt and a high school musical purse... I thought we'd be there forever...Sam, me and the Queen of Indecision. It's a great store and lots of fun.

Afterwards we grabbed lunch at Burger King. Sam was so happy while we were driving home and said "Was this a great afternoon or was this a great afternoon??"

I was wiped out when we got back. We only walked to the store and I sat down there when I could, but I was exhausted when I got home. I had a two hour nap to recuperate! It frustrates me to have this lack of energy but I know it won't last forever and we're getting a wonderful little person out of it. I still have some cramping and lower back pain but I'm taking it easy now.

Back to watching Season 3 of Lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment