Sunday, August 23, 2009

Camp Night

I had been planning on taking Julie camping this summer, thus starting our First Annual Mother/Daughter Camp Night. This was our weekend to go, but the forecast was all rain.

So, when life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. Right?

We pulled out the pull-out couch and ate Chinese food and microwave smores in our pjs, while watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua and High School Musical 3.

Oh I love me a High School Musical movie. I do, I do.

The best part of indoor-camping?

No bugs!

Guess we'll try again next year...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I promised camping too, but it never pans out for one reason or another! Will have to try this. And my two daughters are "J" names too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:42 p.m.

    I love indoor campouts. Kids and I have done that a few times, just as you did, take out food, junk food and DVD's.
    We've also many years running just pitched the tent in the backyard when time did not permit a camping getaway.
    We back onto a forest with creek, so it makes it even more realistic...but much more convenient.

    ReplyDelete