Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday's Treats ~ Toffee Crunch Blondies



If you are looking for a super easy and quick treat to make, try these Toffee Crunch Blondies!

You'll Need:
1/2 cup of butter, softened
1 cup of brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups of flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp of salt
1 package of Skor Toffee Bits
1 cup of chocolate chips

Step One:
Beat butter, brown sugar and eggs until smooth

Step Two:
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.

Step Three:
Add 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of Skor Chips

Step Four:
Spread evenly in a greased 13 x 9 inch pan and bake for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining Skor Chips over top. Cut into squares

Perfect for a summer picnic or after school snack :-)

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I'm salivating....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look just toooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Droooool...copy paste save, gonna try these very soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my - I can feel the pounds packing on just looking at the picture.

    I may have to experiment while no one's home so I can test them without pressure for, um, something.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM!! I am SO glad I don't bake...if I made your Tuesday Treats I would be in BIG trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM!! I am SO glad I don't bake...if I made your Tuesday Treats I would be in BIG trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete