Saturday, July 30, 2011

5QF (on Saturday) July 30

I'm late for Mama M's Five Question Friday which she hosts over at My Little Life, but I wanted to play along anyway.

It's been a very busy week and I have lots of little things to blog about. I'll have to do a recap week post soon. Some cool and not-so-cool things have been going on around here.

But for now, it's Five Question Friday time :-)



And this week's questions are:

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

Ooh! This was the question I submitted. I love it when Mama M picks me!

Definitely a YAY! I would love to renew my wedding vows with Ian someday. I envision it being on the beach in Jamaica or Bahamas. Barefoot. With all of our children there.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?

Barking. Whining. Certain accents. Hearing people smack their food. Door slamming. The beeping noise my oven makes every time I turn it on. Snoring.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

I couldn't pick! I'm so blessed in that I have two of each, and I get to experience all the wonder that each gender provides.

Yeah, I know I cheated with that question...but I really can't answer that!

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?

I'm not sure where I stand with this. I do know that I believe in medicine with tried and true methods for healing, and I believe in God's supernatural healing power.

But herbs and accupuncture? I don't know.

5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?

Absolutely, no question. Family is the most important thing on this earth and they should stay together as long as it's humanly possible. My mother has been raising my nephew pretty much since birth (he just turned 19! Good job, Mom!), and Ian and I have always been deeply rooted in his life, helping out whenever and wherever we could. If anything had happened to my mom we would have stepped in and raised him as our own.

Head on over to Mama M's blog My Little Life to join in on the fun!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the gender question... I couldn't pick! (I'm also with you on answers 5QF on Saturday, LOL!)

    My 5QF answers are posted HERE if you'd like to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is licensed to marry and bury...when should we meet you? :)
    I've always agreed with raising family's children if something should happen--now my sister has four, my brother has three and my brother-in-law has four. I pray for their safety all the time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Try "snoring AND a mosquito buzzing in your ear" simultaneously. Makes me need a straight jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ALSO AGREE WItH THE GENDER QUESTiON, i COULDNT PiCK EiTHER LOL..iM A NEW FOLLOWER, i JUST STARTED BLOGGiNG, COULD YOU PLZ FOLLOW BACK? THANKS! :)
    http://jenni-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate, stopping by from 5QF! I agree with all your annoying sounds, especially WHINING, I put that too, lol!

    And we are the same on the other answers but #4,which is where we differ. In our family we don't go to traditional drs, my kids haven't been to the doctor in over 2 1/2 years, we don't take meds (unless there was a life or death situation) and we believe God created our bodies to heal themselves! There may be some interference which needs to be helped or corrected with chiropractic care. I urge you to do more research into alt medicine!

    Anyhow, love your blog! I'm a new follower! What a blessing to be a mother of 4. If I got to choose, I'd choose to have 4 kids. We'll see what God has planned for us! :)

    ReplyDelete