Friday, November 18, 2011

5QF ~ November 18

Well, hello again, Friday. You snuck up on me once again.

There is some kind of bug going through my house this week. I was feeling run down early last week and it hit me again this week. Julie had a couple of slow mornings but went to school anyway. It hit Sam yesterday and he stayed home and spent the day in bed. My littles are feeling a bit warm this morning as well. Ian? Well, he just keeps on keeping on. I'm hoping for a quiet weekend at home where we can all just rest and relax.

Each morning, Jordan climbs into bed with us, and I look forward to starting my day with her sweet little hugs and kisses. Yesterday Matthew was in her spot and she greeted him by saying "Hello there, troublemaker."

Um..hello, Pot? Meet Kettle.

Love that little girl.

This week's Five Question Friday marks two years since I joined in on this blog hop. Two years that I've been blessed to call Mama M my friend.

And no... I don't call her Mama M in real life. Ahem. I do know what the M is for. Magnificent, of course!



And this week's questions are:

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?


Yep, Sweet Home Alabama. I don't know what it is about that song, but whenever I put it on my butt gets twitchin' and I get to singin' and my day gets just a bit brighter.

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?

What is a "real fake one"?

I think there are pro and cons to each. An artificial one can be put up early and taken down late for maximum enjoyment and doesn't need watering, or to have millions of needles to be vacuumed up.

Real ones smell awesome and there's nothing to store afterwards. But the needles...oh the needles. And I worry about them being a fire hazard.

Not sure which we'll go with this year. Last year Ikea sold real trees for $20 and they were gorgeous.

I'll let you know.

3. What are you thankful for?

God's provision and promises, and for all the love I have in my life.

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?

Stretchy pants tucked into slouch socks and oversized sweatshirts. Hair scrunchies. The Rachel hairstyle.

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?

Sadly, longer. When the needle is flat at the bottom of the orange section, that's when we roll on into the gas station. I'm going to get stranded somewhere, mark my words.

Ok peeps, that's a wrap for today. Have a great Friday!

Head on over to Mama M's blog My Little Life to join in on the fun!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, speaking of low fuel lights, once I waited so long to fill my gas tank that when it stalled out. =/ I never told my husband about that one! I'm your newest follower from 5QF!

    ReplyDelete