Friday, May 28, 2010

5QF ~ May 28

Ahhh...it's Friday.

No huge plans for the weekend, just family time and sunny weather.

Oh yeah.

I haven't participated in Mama M's Five Question Friday in awhile so I thought I'd play along today.



1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?

Karaoke. I would love to get up in front of a bunch of people and just belt out It's Raining Men like a rockstar.

But to make that dream a reality, there would need to be a lot of alchohol involved and a group of people that are hard of hearing.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?

I'd tell Ian right away, and probably put it towards a bill, or maybe take everyone out for dinner. If he told me to keep it, then I'd get my hair cut and coloured because I am way overdue and look a mess.

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?

The swings. I loved going as high as I could and leaning back with my eyes closed. It felt like I was flying.

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

I like a healthy breakfast. If you follow me on Twitter then you know I love me some Raisin Bran and eating it is like the highlight of my day.

Not really.

But kinda.

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?

If you were to Google Messy Bessy you will probably come up with a picture of me right beside the definition.

I'm sorry to shatter your image of me as a perfectly neat person. I am, indeed, a Messy Bessy.

Thanks Mama M! I'll try not to be such a slacker from here on out.

Don't forget to enter to win a copy of The Last Christian!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Kate.. a Messy Bessy?!?! Nah.. I dont believe it! You just have this neat and sweet appeal.. dont think you could be messy at all.

    Hope you enjoy your long weekend with your family.. and hope you plan on sharing some beach pics with us!! :) Have a good one friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more slackin'!! You hear me? No more!!

    I am appalled that you are a Messy Bessy. You have shattered my image of Perfect Kate forever. In my eyes, you will always be a Neat Freak.

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the messies of the world! I'm right there with you, Kate!

    And, Karaoke would be fun, I agree! But, I'd have to be pretty drunk myself...which is a trick - because I don't drink! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!
    Raisin bran makes me smile!
    My picture would be next to yours--I'm a recovering Messy Bessy! :)
    Happy long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I should start doing this too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:50 a.m.

    You seem so outgoing. I cannot believe you've never done karaoke! I used to do it back in my days of imbibing in some liquid courage. ;-)

    Have a good weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kate, I'm officially following you now. Before I guess I was just lurking :) ...It's Raining Men... funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had a $100 I would put it towards a plane ticket to visit my BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok here I am about to burst your bubble. Raisen Bran was rated one of the WORST cerels to eat.

    http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slide/raisin-bran?slideshow=77614#title

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok here I am about to burst your bubble. Raisen Bran was rated one of the WORST cerels to eat.

    http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slide/raisin-bran?slideshow=77614#title

    ReplyDelete