Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Prayer Request

Today I am so grateful for the prayers of true friends.

I am reaching out to all of my friends, the ladies in both of my bible studies, and now to you all (there are about 25 of you now!) to please pray for my mom.

Mom is stuggling with severe back pain due to a bulging disc and it has reached an unbearable point. She seems to have exhausted the benefits of physiotherapy, and has been told that she is not a candidate for surgery. She's been prescribed pain killers but they don't always help. Most nights she is unable to sleep.

It is so unbelievably heartbreaking to watch her like this. I can do her laundry, run her errands, prepare her lunch...but I can't do the one thing I wish I could - to take her pain on to myself.

Please pray along with me that God will free her from this pain, and to rest her body so that she is able to function.



With heartfelt thanks,

~ Kate

5 comments:

  1. She is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:23 a.m.

    HUGS to you and your Mom Kate.

    I will keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayers sent out for her and you

    ReplyDelete
  4. prayers sent out for her and you

    ReplyDelete