Monday, November 03, 2008

Trip To The Park

With not many warm days left, the children and I headed to my favourite park after school today.

Here's Jordan swinging...



My girls...



The Herd...



This type of thing always makes me laugh. The parking lot was completely empty, then a woman pulled up and parked right next to me.



Ha.

We headed off for a walk around the park...

Julie posing...



Yoda...er...I mean Sam...



Love these guys so much...



I love this park. It's always so quiet and hardly anyone is ever there. I'll miss it when it snows, so I took a couple of pictures to keep for when I'm missing it.

The sandy area to the left is where the children like to go to catch little fish in the summertime.



View from the bridge...



I love autumn...

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely park! I can see why you like spending time there. :)

    ReplyDelete