Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Over...Already...

Oh my gosh...could I be any more tired?? I fell asleep in my beloved recliner last night at 8pm, then actually went to bed before 9pm. I slept until 10:30 this morning and I've still been tired all day.

So naturally I think something more is wrong with me than just a cold. Mono? Lupus? Something even worse? What? Ugh... it's currently 7:26 and all I can think about are my pjs and my pillow. Sad.

Apparently there is a snow storm coming. It's supposed to snow all night and all day tomorrow and there's supposed to be 10-25 cm by the end of it. The children will be able to break in their new shovels.

I was just about to say "Hey, nothing wrong with a little child labour" but there is always that one person that takes offence, you know?

But still... I said it. ;-)

The children decorated our Christmas tree last night. Once they finished we all headed outside to see it from the window. It looked so beautiful. They were convinced that it was missing a piece because it seemed so small. Then they realized that nothing was wrong with it - they had just gotten taller.

I can't believe that tomorrow is December 1st. My Christmas shopping is well on track and I plan to start my baking this week. I love Christmas!

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with Cindy and Jen and I can't wait. I love those girls so much, I can't even tell you. We just fit together so well.

In other news, my other friend Jen is about to have her baby. She has less than 2 weeks to go and I.am.so.excited! She thought something was happening today but it didn't amount to anything. I am on pins and needles I tell you. I can't take the suspense... Come on Jen, let's go already for the love of pete.

7:31...still too early to go to bed...

Tonight the dude came to fix our furnace and I am so grateful. I absolutely hate being cold but tonight that all comes to an end! I could just jack up the heat so the house feels like a sauna. But I won't because I don't know how to work it. Ha.

I just realized that I can't go to bed early. Tonight Desperate Housewives is on! Carlos is going to find out that his vision can be restored and I can't possibly miss that... sorry if I spoiled that for you all.

Well, that's it for me for tonight. I'm just rambling and my mind is everywhere. Perhaps tomorrow I will have something deeper to talk about.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I bailed on you on MSN tonight!

    I'm hoping baby comes this week, but after the snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...you're exhausted....know what I'm thinking?!?! ;)

    Hopefully Jen will start serious labor soon - I'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete