Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Yawn

My Jordan is BRILLIANT!

Tonight she was sitting on Ian's lap while he sang "If You're Happy And You Know It, Clap Your Hands" and she clapped at all the right times.

Oh she is amazing.

Yesterday's lunch with Cindy and Jen was excellent. We went to the Mandarin and the food was so good. Afterwards, Cindy and I went shopping and she came back to the house and we had tea.

This weekend the children are going up north to visit with their grandparents. I will miss them. :-( Cindy has offered to watch Jordan for us on Saturday night so that we can go and see the new James Bond movie. She is such a wonderful friend to me and we trust her completely with Jordan.

I woke up this morning feeling so lousy and wanted to stay in bed all day. I'm tired of being tired! Ian gets up with Jordan during the night so I don't know what my problem is.

I visited with my mother, then took my nephew to Square One to do some of his Christmas shopping. It was a difficult afternoon but God helped me through it. I feel emotionally drained from it, to be honest. There is such a story there, but not one I can share.

I took Jules to the doctor and did my grocery shopping, and now I am struggling to stay awake to watch a movie with Ian. If this fatigue goes on much longer I'm going to have to make an appointment with my doctor.

The children brought home excellent report cards and we're very proud of them. They work so hard.

I am absolutely disgusted, shocked and horrified at what is happening in Ottawa right now. They have lost their minds. Liberal/NDP/Bloc??

Disgusting.

Well I'm off to watch the movie. I give myself 10 minutes before I'm asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment