Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday

YES! Harper remains our Prime Minister. WHEW!

This morning's Coffee Hour was my most favourite yet. We gathered in the youth room and relaxed on the comfy sofas and discussed the election (YAY HARPER!) and spent time praying for one another. It felt like we grew closer as a group. I feel so comfortable there.

Jordan has been uncharacteristically cranky these last couple of days. I don't know what is going on with her but she's C-R-A-N-K-Y. Where are those teeth? Come out, come out, wherever you are! She won't sleep unless I am holding her or right beside her. Bless her heart.

My mom called as I was making dinner to tell me that Julie and Sam had an "altercation" at her house this morning. Apparently they got into a disagreement and then blah blah blah...Julie bit Sam's arm.

!!!

Long story short, she had to write out Romans 12:18 seven times.

The drama never ends here, people.

Tonight was my small group which was pleasant. I'm feeling better about the study but I am so tired by the time I get there that I'm not sure how much I am absorbing. I am enjoying the fellowship though, so I'll keep trying to stick it out.

Ian sent this to me yesterday...I love it.



Tomorrow I am bowling with the girls club. Stay tuned for my next entry that details how I got my butt handed to me by a bunch of little girls! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. But MOM!! Does living peacefully with all men have to include your sister??? She's not a man! LOL

    Have fun bowling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin - you are funny!

    Kate - yesterday's Coffee Break was awesome. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room by the time we were done!

    I love the quotes Ian sent you. We should remember each of those every day!

    ReplyDelete