Tuesday, March 24, 2009

65 Questions

Due to a severe lack of creativity, I'm posting something that was sent to me on Facebook. (I love Facebook!)

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I don’t own one

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Oh yes :-)

4. Do you plan your social calendar more than a week in advance?I usually plan it at the beginning of each week

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Blessed, grateful, tired

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
A bookmark Julie made for me a couple of Mother’s Days ago

7. Tell us about the last dream you remember having?
It involved a lot of horses and a lot of their poop and a lot of talking out loud

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not today

9. What are you craving right now?
Sleep

10. Do you floss?
No

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Flatulence

12. Are you emotional?
Yep. God created me that way :-)

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not since grade school

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick it

15. Do you like your hair?
Yes, I do

16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes. Although he was a lousy president he seems like a nice man

18. What are you listening to right now?
Ian gaming

19. Are your parents strict?
Yes but also very loving and encouraging

20. Would you go sky diving?
No

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Ew GROSS

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I met Captain Kangaroo

23. Do you rent movies often?
no

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Just my personality

25. How many countries have you visited?
4

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Many

27. Ever been on a train?
No. A psychic once told me that I would die on a train before I was 36 so I never went on one.

28. Brown or white eggs?
I've only ever had white. Is there a difference in the taste??

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes...my precious...

30. Do you use chap stick?
Rarely

31. Do you own a gun?
No. I would like to but apparently I can't carry it around with me in my purse so what's the point?

32. Can you use chop sticks?
No

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
I was with Cindy and Jen earlier, with Ian tonight ;-)

34. Are you too forgiving?
With some people yes, with others perhaps not enough

35. Ever been in love?
Yes

36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Emptying our storage unit, helping me clean

37. Ever have cream puffs?
No. I only eat healthy foods (snicker)

38. Last time you cried?
Tonight (sorry girls...)

39. What was the last question you asked?
"How tall are you?" (I asked Cindy)

40. Favorite time of the year?
Spring and Fall

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No and never will. Although if I ever changed my mind - which I won't - I would probably have a pair of lips on my butt

42. Are you sarcastic?
Oh like I could ever be sarcastic

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes and I liked it. The sequel was lame but we aren't talking about that now are we?

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yes

45. Favorite color?
Green and purple. But not together. Because then it would be Barney.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. Frankly, I'd like to slap more people.

47. Is your hair curly?
No

48. What was the last CD you bought?
I don't buy CDs

49. Do looks matter?
No

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Yes

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
I have no idea, Ian pays the bills

52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes. I am richly blessed and God is working in me

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I fall asleep when the tv is on so yes. I think...

54. Can you handle the truth?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

55. Do you have good vision?

When I'm wearing my contacts/glasses. Without them I'm as blind as a bat

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I truly don't hate anyone. Hate is such a wasted emotion. Dislike... well let's just say that some people are easier to like than others...

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
As little as possible

58. The last person you held hands with?
Ian

59. What are you wearing?
Pants and a t-shirt

60. What is your favorite animal?
Cats

61. What is your favourite song right now?
"My Life Would Suck Without You", Kelly Clarkson and "Ayer", Flo-Rida

62. Can you hula hoop?
No

63. Do you have a job?
Yep - CEO of my home :-)

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Steeped Tea at Timmie's and I Rolled Up The Rim and lost. AGAIN.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes

2 comments: