Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Day

Not a bad day at all.

I made it to and from the office without getting lost today. My coworkers told me about a very simple and direct route that got me home very easily.

Speaking of my coworkers, I was invited out to lunch today. :-) I had brought my lunch so they picked theirs up and brought it back and we all ate together.

The man I was talking about yesterday who said he was going to bake me some chocolate chip cookies delivered a plate to me this morning. They were really good and I shared them with everyone.

Fortinos is now charging 5 cents a bag. Honestly. I refuse to pay for bags, and because I didn't use bags, a woman put stickers on just about all my items.

Again I say... honestly!

Jordan has a little reading chair that talks, and we keep it in her playpen. Tonight she climbed up on it and just rolled herself over the edge. She was so stunned that she was free that she didn't even cry. Well, at least not until she heard me screech "OH MY GOSH SHE FELL OUT OF THE PLAYPEN!!! OH MY SWEETIE!!"

I would absolutely love to go to bed right now but tonight I'm getting together with Cindy and Jen. Going to be an early night, that's for sure.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Buy a bin! They are awesome!

    I'm so glad you're enjoying your placement!

    ReplyDelete