Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Short and Sweet

Turns out I have GPS on my cell phone. Who knew? Well...Ian did. He showed me how to use it so I'm ready for tomorrow. Too bad I didn't know about it today, because I went the wrong way again on my way home. Things looked familiar but I wasn't sure if they were that way because I was going the right way, or the wrong way (as in, the 30 minutes out of my way kind of wrong way from yesterday) I caught myself about three minutes in and turned around. Honestly... Who goes to the same place three times and still can get lost??

The job is going well. I was completely on my own today which was alright. My phone didn't ring all morning and just when I thought it might have been broken all hell broke loose and it started ringing like crazy. I had so many things on the go all at once and I was out of practice! This job is kicking my butt!

There is a dude there who seemed very nice yesterday, but today he turned everything I said into something with a sexual connotation to it. Good grief. I am shy enough around men without this added element. He loves to bake apparently, and he's going to whip up a batch of chocolate chip cookies for me tonight. Umm..ok.

On my way home tonight I saw a very interesting sight. I hope I remember to bring my camera with me in the morning. I passed a tree that had tons of shoes hanging from it. At first I thought it was a bunch of garbage caught up in the branches, but as I got closer I realized they were shoes. Strange.

It was 7pm by the time I got home tonight. The children met me at the door and took my purse and hung up my sweater for me, then gave me tons of hugs. Jordan started bouncing up and down when she saw me. I miss those children a lot, and even though its only been two days, I feel so out of the loop with them.

I am too tired to stay up to see who gets booted off Dancing With The Stars tonight. Thank goodness for PVR.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:59 p.m.

    Clearly, your co-worker wants you. Your extreme hotness has only taken two days to overcome him.

    Is he anything like nail-clipping fart man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job! Altho, that guy sounds a tad bit irritating...hopefully he gets over himself soon.

    Like, as soon as he presents those freshly baked cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete