Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Today I am thankful for...

~ This weekend and what it means - while Good Friday will be a difficult day, Sunday is coming! Praise the Lord!

~ This incredibly beautiful, sunny day. All the snow has melted and I'm back to wearing just a sweater again! Its incredible how much the weather can affect someone.

~ Ian's opportunity to deliver the message at tomorrow's Good Friday Family Service. He's been working so incredibly hard on it all week and I can't wait to see him in action. (I wonder if it would be inappropriate to take pictures so I can share them with you??)

~ Being able to see Julie at her Easter assembly today. Her class was signing (not singing!) a hymm while another class sang it. She was so sweet and so proud that we came to see her. I have cupcakes in the oven for her and once they are iced I'm going to write out a letter on each that will spell "way to go Julie".

~ Time with my Mom today. We went to Costco to buy a roast for Easter Sunday dinner and enjoyed several tasty samples. Yum. Samples are the best part of Costco!

~ A book I have been waiting for to come out in softcover finally has! Charley's Web by Joy Fielding...here I come!

~ And last but not least... I am thankful for a possible employment opportunity that will pay well and is in my city. The agency is going to forward my resume today and I should hear a yay or nay by late Monday. The position will begin May 4th and is ongoing, which means there isn't an end date, and could possibly lead to a permanent position. We shall see...

What are YOU thankful for today?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful you had such a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete