Friday, September 24, 2010

5QF ~ September 24

Yay it's Friday!!!

You know what else?

It's three months until Christmas Eve!!!

So exciting.

And....you know what else?

Today is Mama M's Five Question Friday blog meme. If you haven't checked her out yet, this is the week to do it - she is tackling some hot topics over there :-)



Ready?

Set?

Go!

1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?

I'd love an Irish accent. Oh yes please. Instead I sound very Canadian with my "oh ya" and "eh".

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)

Yes.

Truly anywhere.

In fact, if I sit still for too long it will happen.

The other night we had a wicked thunder storm during the night. I kind of heard it, but was too involved in my sleep to be bothered. At one point I thought about my porch chairs. My thoughts were along the lines of "Oh my porch chairs...my chairs....my chai..zzzz..."

I love my sleep.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?

Yep. It's a very involved process, however.

First I have to wipe off the seat. Then I line the seat with two layers of toilet paper so that not one bit is exposed.

Then, and only then, do I deem it safe enough to sit on.

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?

Dr Phil. I have some issues you know.

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?

We talked on my front porch and then went for a long walk. I wanted to hold his hand so badly!

He kissed me first.

Didn't you, Ian? ;-)

That's it for me - Happy Friday!

Head on over to Mama M's blog My Little Life and join in on the fun!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Ha - I love the reasoning for Dr. Phil! You may end up with more issues after 24 hours in an elevator with him though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a new follower! Hopped over from the 5Qf linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Irish accent and protecting the seat. But did you have to give a Christmas Eve countdown? It's my b-day and I'm not looking forward to adding a digit? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Christmas reminders!!! I've gotta get shopping.

    Dr. Phil is brilliant!! Now, I'm kind of wishing I'd said Jack Bauer. Dreamy AND he could save me. BUT, I want Jack Bauer...NOT Keifer Sutherland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never fail to crack me up! I wish I had a British accent, I love the Brits, they're just so darn charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect first date!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your short answers to 5QF! Sometimes people write novels and I just don't have the attention span to read it all.
    Thanks for the Christmas reminders! I'm almost done shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Christmas in three months!?! Crazy!
    I love these 5Q's! Funny, you'd swap your eh's--I try to talk to my transplant Iowan-Canadian friends just to hear those! I have my kids listen to a children's Bible read with a British accent...a mom can hope!
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the perfect first date!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the Irish accent and protecting the seat. But did you have to give a Christmas Eve countdown? It's my b-day and I'm not looking forward to adding a digit? =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im a new follower! Hopped over from the 5Qf linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha - I love the reasoning for Dr. Phil! You may end up with more issues after 24 hours in an elevator with him though!

    ReplyDelete