Monday, September 13, 2010

Quick Update

I can't believe how quickly the weekend passed.

Friday I had interviews with two placement agencies. I think I'll have better luck with the one from the morning. The afternoon interview was just strange, and I didn't get a good feeling from the woman at all.

The girls and I dropped Ian and Sam off at the church just after 5 for their retreat. Knowing how Sam hates any type of public affection, I gave him a hug and kiss at home. I felt so warm and fuzzy watching him racing around with his friends while Ian and the other leaders checked in the kids.

Once they left, the girls and I went to the grocery store for snacks, then picked up a pizza on our way home. We watched The Princess Diaries 2 and ate s'mores until we just about blew up.

Saturday morning was lazy and easy, and we went to my mom's for the afternoon. Once Jordan was in bed, Julie and I climbed into my bed and we watched High School Musical 2 and ate even more s'mores.

Sunday morning we all slept until 9am, did some tidying up, and just hug out all day. The boys arrived home around 4 and all was well in my house again. Sam had an absolute blast at the retreat. Ian did too, and was so exhausted from the weekend that he ended up going to bed earlier than he usually does.

Today I have been online searching for jobs. I've applied to three and sent my resumes to two more placement agencies, one of which I'll be meeting with on Thursday afternoon.

Tomorrow morning I am at the hospital for a test, and then I hope to visit with my mom in the afternoon. It will depend on how I'm feeling afterwards.

That's all I have time for - hope you're having a wonderful day :-)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your girls only weekend sounds fabulous! I love having my mom all to myself sometimes! Good luck with your many interviews and hoping your hospital visit is nothing too serious! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers that your test goes well tomorrow...

    So glad to hear you all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is okay, going to the hospital for a test is usually not a great thing.

    Glad your guys had a great weekend and were safe, and that you girls just got to veg all weekend. Sometimes those are simply the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is okay, going to the hospital for a test is usually not a great thing.

    Glad your guys had a great weekend and were safe, and that you girls just got to veg all weekend. Sometimes those are simply the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls only weekend sounds fabulous! I love having my mom all to myself sometimes! Good luck with your many interviews and hoping your hospital visit is nothing too serious! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete