Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Love Tim Hortons And I Love This Commercial

Here in Canada we are known for many things.

Hockey.

Free health care.

Maple Syrup.

Our pretty money.

Bacon.

Snow.

And Tim Hortons.

Apparently Tim Hortons has the best coffee in the world, not that I would know. I'm not a coffee drinker. But I do adore their steeped tea almost as much as I adore my children.

So that's a lot.

During the Olympics earlier this year, I saw the following commercial and it made me cry. That shouldn't surprise you as just about everything makes me cry.

Ian says I'm a crybaby.

I say God made me tenderhearted.

Take a look at this and tell me if it moved you as well, or if I'm just a crybaby.



Sigh.

Wasn't that sweet? I cry every.single.time I watch this.

Excuse me. I need to go get some kleenex.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Well, if you're a cry baby, I am, too. We don't have Tim Horton's, but that commercial is pretty darn sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great commercial! Have you seen the seatbelt commercial out of the UK? This one makes me cry!

    http://embracethis.co.uk//

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very moving and sweet. We're all cry-babies on this one, hon. Thank you for sharing this with us. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, but uh, no crying here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very moving and sweet. We're all cry-babies on this one, hon. Thank you for sharing this with us. ♥

    ReplyDelete