Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week At A Glance

Today I'm going to show you a few pics I've taken on my cell phone this week.

I've seen this idea on a couple of blogs now, and thought I'd do it here too since Saturday is a slow day.

Let's go.

Sitting like a pro and sporting an adorable onesie from his Auntie Amanda
.

All he wants to do is stand up now, and he's beginning to try to cruise. So exciting.


He's going to take off crawling any second, I just know it.


Spying on the neighbours, just like Mama taught him to.


Riding along on the way to an appointment. Looks like he's holding on for dear life and praying.


Another adorable onesie from Auntie Amanda.


1am and wide awake. I think he was afraid he was going to miss something exciting.


Any guesses as to where this onesie came from?? Yep.. another one from Amanda.


I won two donuts this week, so yesterday after school Sam, Julie and I stopped so they could each have a treat before heading home.


Jordan and I hit up Chapters this week too. I read while she played with the train table.


What did I read, you ask? This book, because no matter what I try, Matthew still sleeps like crap.


There you go. A quick glimpse into my week.

Happy Saturday :-)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Makes me miss mine as babies seeing him like that. I love me some babies sitting on the carpet with their perfect posture,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew is absolutely adorable! I love that spying on the neighbors line....hahaha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, I love the face he is making in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate! I haven't chatted with you in a million years! Matthew is a doll! I hope you and your family are doing well...I loved seeing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kate!!! I commented, but now I can't see it, so I'm going to comment again! Matthew is getting so big, and is SO cute!!! I hope you and your family are doing well! <3 XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved seeing all your photos! Your little Matthew is growing up so fast. He is so amazingly cute! What a fun post. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's kinda fun to do that huh? I miss it, but I get obsessive about getting a picture a day so it was not a good thing for me necessarily. I loved looking at all the fun shirts of Matthew's!

    ReplyDelete