Friday, July 30, 2010

5QF ~ July 30

Yippee! It's Friday!!

And not only is it Friday, but it's the Friday of a long weekend. Monday is 'Civic Day' but I have no idea what the significance is. But it's an extra day that we get to have Ian at home with us and that's always a good thing.

I forgot that the window cleaners were coming today. Willow saw someone against our second floor window and charged towards the window barking. It scared the guy so much he almost fell off his ladder. I guess we're even now since they turned on our backyard faucet and left it running for over 20 minutes with no one around.

On to Five Question Friday hosted by my lovely friend Mama M at My Little Life.




1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

You betcha. It's a blue teddy bear I've had since I was a baby. His fur is all matted down from years of love, hugs and tears. His name is Blue Bear. Catchy, no? Ian named him ;-)

2. Do you dream in color?

Yes. I have very vivid and colourful dreams every single night. I thought everyone dreamed in colour. I feel sad for the black and white dreamers now.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I'm 5'9" and have always wished I was 5'6".

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

I'd love Matthew Macfayden to be the voice of my GPS. But not just any Matthew, he has to be all Mr. Darcy/Pride and Prejudice like.



Oh yes.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

I never leave my cart in the parking lot. I either return it to the store or take it to the corral. I think it's rude to just leave it for the next customer to move so they can park. It only takes a few moments to do.

And that's a wrap!

Want to play along? Head on over to Mama M's blog My Little Life and get in on the fun!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I am coming over from 5QF. I'm your newest follower now :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once upon I time, I heard that most people didn't dream in color. Seems as tho' we bloggers are a colorful dreamin' kind of crowd.

    That, or whoever told me in the first place was dead wrong! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont dream much :( How sad huh! When I do dream it is very real and colorful but not much dreaming going on over here!

    I am 5'6.. I would swap with your 5'9.. thats beautiful super model heighth.. goes right along with your hawtness!!!! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend girlie ((you))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love me some Mr. Darcy. "I la, la... I love you." (uh, that was Mr. Darcy talking there, just saying)

    And i ALWAYS return my cart too!! I often grab other lazy peoples carts and return them if I can. I and try to get them all nice and neat in the cart corral so the next guy has it easier! :)

    (wow, could I toot my own horn a bit more there?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You & I are about the same height. We rock! I know it. You know it. :)

    I need to pay attention more when I dream, b/c I have no idea if they are in color. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love me some Mr. Darcy. "I la, la... I love you." (uh, that was Mr. Darcy talking there, just saying)

    And i ALWAYS return my cart too!! I often grab other lazy peoples carts and return them if I can. I and try to get them all nice and neat in the cart corral so the next guy has it easier! :)

    (wow, could I toot my own horn a bit more there?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am coming over from 5QF. I'm your newest follower now :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete