Thursday, July 08, 2010

Just Thursday

We are in the middle of a heat wave and I'm so bleepin' hot I can't think straight.

Imagine my joy when I came across this blog meme on my hilarious friend Heidi's blog From 3 To 5. It's hosted by Murdock's Mama {who is utterly sweet and adorable}.



Outside my window… is intolerable heat and creepy darkness

The time is…9:59 pm

Today I feel…
anxious

I am thinking… about bedtime and how I wish it would hurry up

At the moment, I am thankful…that I am able to be at home with my children

I am going… to my Mama's house tomorrow and I can't wait to see her

I am wearing… beige shorts and a light green top

I wish… that things would come together in such a way that I won't have to return to work until Jordan is in school full days

I am reading…I Will Carry You by Angie Smith from Bring The Rain

I am working on… my relationship with Jesus

I am hoping… that one day I will be more patient and forgiving

I am hearing… Jordan squealing as Sam tickles her, and Ian's video game

I bet you didn't know… that I get very teary - and will sometimes cry - when an ambulance or fire truck comes along with the sirens and lights going and everyone pulls to the right

One of my favorite...things to do is to colour when I am feeling stressed or anxious

Thanks Murdock's Mama !

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your comments are too sweet...thank you! I also have a hard time when I see ambulances go by...ever since my dad had a heart attack it hits home that the person in the back of that is special to someone..

    Thanks so much for playing along! Have a wonderful Friday!!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good meme. The kids & I always say a prayer when an ambulance or medi-vac helicopter goes by (we live by a hospital).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get teary eyed too when I see an ambulance with its flashing lights and always pray for whoever is in there for whatever reason.

    Great meme.

    And thanx for checking in on me. You are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun fun to read!!! I'm wearing a jean skirt and black shirt...just in case you were wondering! ;)
    The ambulance and sirens...always the only teary eyed teacher during a fire drill! Something about the whole noise and imaginable circumstances!
    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete