Friday, July 09, 2010

5QF ~ July 9th

Yippee! It's Friday :-)

This week we had a brutal heat wave and I was miserable and full of complaints. (yes, I know it's hard for you to imagine me as a complainer. /sarcasm) Thankfully it rained this morning and cooled things right down.

I intended to vlog today, but when I saw Heidi's vlog over at From 3 to 5 I was intimidated and decided to forgo it for today. She vlogged in an undershirt and pj pants after we discussed how gross it is to go out in public wearing an undershirt or pjs.

Ok. Maybe the emphasis on gross was mostly mine. But we all know how I feel about public pj wearing by now. Know that I also despise it when men wear white undershirts as t-shirts. The under in undershirt is a pretty big clue that it goes under something.

Meh.

On to Mama M's Five Question Friday meme!




1. What is one food you could eat everyday?

I could eat tuna casserole covered in cheese every day. With a side of M&Ms.

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

Nope. I planned on being a successful lawyer or child psychologist. Today, I'm a SAHM...something I was never going to be but I am oh so happy now.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

I wish I never dated my first boyfriend. He was such a creepasaurus, pushy and very emotionally abusive. And furthermore, he was grody and a very, very, very bad kisser.

4. What color are your kitchen walls?

Green. When I decided to paint our kitchen many years ago, I thought green would be a nice, fresh colour. As I was painting I got sick of the colour and was afraid my kitchen would turn out like something in The Incredible Hulk's house. But it turned out really nice. Ian - who dislikes the colour green - really likes it. I'd like to repaint it but he doesn't want me to.

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?


You betcha! It was Rhinestone Cowboy and I was six years old. Oh yes, friends...I was super cool even back then.

Want to play along? Head on over to Mama M's blog My Little Life and get in on the fun!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Rhinestone Cowboy?!! Ha!!

    I can see your little six year old self jammin' to that song!

    Loved your manifesto on "under"shirts! So true...so very, very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will always be super cool in my book!!
    Aree the green walls what we see when you are vlogging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! I LOVE Rhinestone Cowboy!!!!!

    So, a few things. I love tuna casserole too. My mom's is the very best ever. EVER. No, really, I mean EVER!!!

    When I was younger I wanted to be a pediatrician. So not on that path!

    I liked the song "Eye in the Sky" if that's even the name of it. You know, I am the eye in the sky, lookin' at youuuuu I can read your mind.... Know it? I could always sing it for you ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete