Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Prayer Circle

When it comes to praying out loud, I'm not all that comfortable doing it as part of a big group.

I'm ok to pray one-on-one with someone, maybe with two other people, but more than that makes me sweat.

Sometimes I get all caught up in the comparison trap. Do I pray as eloquently as that person? Do I ramble like that one?

You get the idea.

I had to laugh when I came across this video today. I have certainly been in prayer circles when some of this stuff has happened. I just had to share it with you.



If you are having trouble viewing this video, click here.

Have a beautiful day :-)

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I wanna see but don't see the video. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Innocent prayer...without all the extras. Boy it sure is true...I've seen and heard all those situations...Father God, Father God, Father God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great! LOL.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! That's the best. I am sooo sweaty Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, cute.

    I'm the guy who know one can hear. :)

    I just recently wrote a post about this-
    http://kacysbibleblog.wordpress.com/2010/06/03/praying-in-public/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that. LOVE her prayer at the end.. totally made me tear up. :)

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete