Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pretzel M&Ms

I have this lovely new friend.

Her name is Robyn and she's the owner of MixMingleGlow.

She's pretty awesome.

I guess she kinda likes me too because take a peek at what she sent me:



!!!

Pretzels and chocolate....salty and sweet... I was in heaven.

We don't have these kinds of M&Ms here in Canada, and knowing of my deep love and appreciation for this particular candy and my inability to score any of these new ones, she hooked a sister up.

The bag is huge.

I may or may not have hugged it. Just a little.

Two minutes after opening the bag for the first taste....the kids showed up out of nowhere, wanting to try them too.

Sharing is overrated.

I let them have two each because I'm loving like that.

Then I hid the rest of the bag.

Mine, mine, mine.

Thank you so much Robyn!! You are a sweetheart!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. MMMMMMM I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presley just got a book in the mail called The Mine-osaur. It's about a Dinosaur that says, "Mine, mine, mine!" and doesn't share. I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! They are hard for me to find here.. they like sell out all the time. I have been lucky and had one bag (ya know like that isnt enough..) but have not really been able to find them since!

    So glad you got to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they really as delicious as I think they would be?! I love my some Flipz - do you have those?! I loooove pretzels and chocolate! Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya big sweetie! Thanks for the shoutout! When I found out you had never had them, how could I NOT share with you? Plus I got way too excited to fill out a customs form for the first time ever, (which clearly means I need a life). As I walked back to my car in the scorching mid-July Florida HEAT, I pondered how that old "melts in your mouth, not in your hands" thing was gonna hold up. We should be in an advertisement for M&Ms...we can testify that the candy coating really does work! :)
    Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister keeps telling me about these, but I haven't been able to find them in Alaska yet. I should look harder...they sound really good right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:17 a.m.

    Hey Kate-I am new to your blog (found through Mama M). I live in South-Eastern Ontario and saw these last night for the first time at my local Walmart. Happy hunting!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah..nice to know I'm not the only one stingy with my candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brianne3:36 p.m.

    You dont have them in Canada!! That could be a good thing ; )

    So yummy!

    ReplyDelete