Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sisters



I think that one of the most precious relationships on this earth is that between sisters.

I love the relationship that is growing between my daughters. Jordan looks up to Julie in every way and follows her everywhere.

Julie dotes on her, plays with her, cuddles her and soothes her. It's beautiful to watch.

I have a sister of my own, but sadly we don't enjoy that close sister bond that other sisters do. Not from a lack of trying, I can assure you. We love one another as best we can.

Seeing my daughters together warms my heart in ways I just can't explain. I pray that their relationship will continue to grow and deepen as they grow older.

Thank you Lord, for the blessing of sisters!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Very cute picture! The black and white is beautiful!
    I always wished I had a sister; it's so special that they have each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful picture! They totally look like sisters. I can't believe how big Jordan is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Kate, my eyes are brimming - that's such a bright, vibrant photo infused with so much love... they will treasure that picture for the rest of their lives... And my sister and I are like you and your sister - we love each other unconditionally, but it's not always easy and it doesn't always come naturally like Jordan and Julie's relationship seems to. Those girls are blessed and they will lean on one another through the years. It's a hard world for little ladies to grow up in, and they'll be better for having one another and for having you as a Momma... Beautiful, beautiful post - you captured so much in one shot and I'm off to call my sis. Have a good day, Kate from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I told you once.. but I have to tell you again.. I love this picture! So wonderful of both of them and displays their love for one another so well :) LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic post... really warms the heart! (and is a reflection of the good, solid, loving relationships they are exposed too!)

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is so sweet!! I agree...sisters are amazing...I don't have any, and I always feel like I missed out on something special in life!

    PS...I see so much of YOU in your Jordan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 6 sisters! Sisters are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic post... really warms the heart! (and is a reflection of the good, solid, loving relationships they are exposed too!)

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute picture! The black and white is beautiful!
    I always wished I had a sister; it's so special that they have each other. :)

    ReplyDelete