Friday, July 13, 2012

5QF ~ July 13

Happy Friday!

I'm looking forward to spending time with my sweet family this weekend. Tomorrow we're going to St. Jacobs to shop and sightsee. It's mennonite country and just so lovely. We haven't been there since Jordan was a baby and I've been longing to go back.

I'm pretty tired so I'm going to get to Mama M's Five Question Friday blog hop!

1. What's your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)?

I don't care if some dude wears sandals just as long as he isn't wearing socks at the same time. I truly don't understand the midset of men that wear socks and sandals together. Do they not have someone in their lives that are willing to tell them not to this?? Doesn't anyone love them enough to tell them the truth??

I don't have an issue with flip flops either as long as your toe nails aren't hanging over the edge.

*shudder*

2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit?

Starship by Nicki Minaj. I really can't stand her and her outlandishness, but I just love this song. She also has another one that I think is called Sound The Alarm and I love that one too... I sing along to both like I'm all that and a bag of chips, not some 40-something, mini-van driving, mother of four...

3. What summer camp should they make for moms?

Camp NapALot. Bedtime would be 9pm and we'd wake up at 10am with breakfast in bed. Naptime would be from 1-4. Inbetween we'd get pedicures and have our hair done and we'd laugh and laugh.
 
4. What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song...)

This Woman's Work. Maxwell sings it and I think Kate Bush does as well.
 
5. Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story?
 
Too many to mention! I've been pregnant a few times so I'm sure there's a lot of material there I just can't think of anything specific to tell you. My entire labour with Matthew was embarassing because all my mental issues reared up and I shared them freely with everyone.
 
Ok that's it! Have a great weekend!

Head on over to Mama M's blog My Little Life to join in on the fun!

Photobucket

2 comments: