Sunday, March 17, 2013

Counting Mine {251-260}

"I will proclaim the name of the Lord.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
He is the rock, His works are perfect."
Deuteronomy 32:3-4
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
 
251} watching Julie looking through my bible for verses I've highlighted so she can highlight the same ones in hers

252} Sam's confidence in speaking about the Lord to his friends when it "isn't cool"

253} when the children back up their beliefs with bible verses

254} the precious and beautiful gift of salvation

255} surprising the children with a freshly baked treat after a long day at school

256} Ian's arm around me during church

257} all of the children gathering close to watch daddy making Mattie laugh, all delighting that he is ours

258} someone I deeply admire telling me I've inspired them

259} the peace that comes from letting go of the need to be perfect.

260} getting out of the cold rain into a warm car

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

If you are counting your own blessings and blogging about them, will you leave me a comment with the link to your blog, or share them with me at katieb38@hotmail.com? I'd love to know how you are being blessed through your journey!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are awesome!! You ARE an inspiration and I am so glad that I can count you as one of my blessings!! :)

    ReplyDelete