Thursday, May 21, 2009

80 Things

I spent all last night in the ER with Jordan and while I'll post about it eventually, I'm just too tired and freaked out to do it now. She has croup and is fine for now. Please keep her in your prayers as we don't know what to expect tonight.

In the meantime...

80 Things You Didn't Know About Me Until You Read This:

Here we go...

1, What Color Is Your Toothbrush?
Yellow

2, Name One Person That Made You Smile Today?
Jordan

3, What Were You Doing At 8 Am This Morning?
Waiting for Ian to arrive to take Jordan and me home from the hospital

4, What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago?
Watching the finale of Desperate Housewives that I'd taped from Sunday night

5, What Is Your Favorite Candy ?
M&Ms

6.Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yep, a few times

7, What Is The Last Thing You Said Aloud?
"Yes" to Ian

8, What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavour?
Cookies 'n Creme, Bryers

9, What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink?
Passion Fruit punch

10, What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping?
26 hours

11, Have You Ever Made A Promise You Swore To Keep?
Yes, and I did

12, Have You Bought Any New Clothing Items This Week?
No

13, The Last Sporting Event You Watched?
I don't watch sporting events

14, What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn?
Plain

15, Who Is The Last Person You Sent A Message To On Facebook?
Amanda

16, Ever Go Camping?
Yes

17, Take vitamins daily?
No. They are placebos in my opinion

18, Do You Go To Church Every Sunday?
Yes

19, Do You Have A Tan?
Nope. I'll be as white in September as I am in May. I don't have time or patience for tanning

20, Do You Like Chinese Food Over Pizza?
Yes!

21, Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw?
Yes because there are cooties on the can

22, Who was the last person you talked to on MSN?
Either Jen or Amanda

23, What Are You Doing Tomorrow?
Working

24, Where Is Your Dad?
Heaven

25, Look To Your Left, What Do You See?
Jordan's crib

26, What Color Is Your Watch?
I don't wear one

27, What Do You Think Of When You Hear Australia?
Kangaroos

28, What Is Your Birthstone?
Garnet

29, Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru?
Drive Thru

30, What Is Your Favorite Number?
7

31, Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone?
My Mom

32, Any Plans Today?
Catching up on my sleep

34, Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now?
That things aren't as I want them to be, and that my eyes aren't as focused on God's will for my life as they should be

35, Last Song Listened to?
The theme song for Disney's Imagination Movers

36, Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards?
Should the question be "why would I want to?"

37, Do You Have A Maid Service Clean Your House?
No

38, Favorite Pair Of Shoes/Boots You Wear All The Time?
No

39, Are You Jealous Of Anyone?
No

40, Is Anyone Jealous Of You?
maybe

41. Do you love anyone?
Yes

42, Do Any Of Your Friends have Children
Yes

43, What Do You Usually Do During The Day?
Working

44, Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now?
No

45, Do You Use The Word 'hello' Daily?
Yes

48, Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
No

49.Where did you get your worst scar from?
Surgery

51, Last Cd You Listened To?
I don't listen to cds. I'm a radio kind of gal

53, Last Time You Cried?
Last night

54, Last Meal?
Sandwich

58, Have You Ever Lost Someone?
Yes

59, Have You Ever Slept Until 1pm?
Yes but it's been awhile. Now if I sleep longer than 9am I think I've wasted half my day

61, List Five People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To:
This list would have been different a few weeks ago.. but I'll go with Ian, Mom, Jen G, Linda and...and.... ok I only have 4.

62, List Three Favorite Colors/shades:
Purple
Orange
Yellow

63, Have you ever laughed until you cried?
Yes - pretty much every day with my coworker. What a blessing she is

64, Went Behind Your Parents Back?
Way back in the day and not that often

65, Who Posted This Before You?
I stole it from Brittni from Facebook ( I love Facebook )

66, Support Gay Marriage?
No.

67, Lowering The Drinking Age?
I'd like to see it raised to 21

** hmm...wonder which one I'll get flamed for most - #66 or #67?? **

69, Who are the best huggers that you know of?
Ian

70, Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
Absolutely

71, Is There Something you want to tell someone?
Yes, but some things are better left unsaid

74, How Many Kids Do You Want To Have?
I have 3, but I've always been open to as many as God gives me

75, Do You Want To Change Your Name?
No, I'm definitely a "Kate"

76, Last Time You Saw Your Father?
23 years ago

77, What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
I didn't! I was up all night and went to sleep at 9am until 1. Ok, so it was 1pm. HEY! I slept until 1pm! Guess it wasn't so long ago after all...

78, What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night?
Cuddling my beautiful Jordan in the ER

79, What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room?
My bed

80.Where is your best friend right now?
In the backyard, BBQing my burger

There you have it. Crucial information about me! Feel free to put this on your blog. If you do, leave me a comment and link so I can pop by and learn more about you :-)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:26 p.m.

    Jordan is in my prayers, as are you. Croup is scary. HUGS. Now, since you need a laugh, see below:

    1, What Color Is Your Toothbrush?
    Yellow - Surprise, surprise...after all, it has to match your TEETH...errr...TOOTH. LMAO!

    6.Have you ever been to a strip club?
    Yep, a few times

    Whore.

    7, What Is The Last Thing You Said Aloud?
    "Yes" to Ian

    I *know* what you were answering too...again I say, whore.

    9, What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink?
    Passion Fruit punch

    Again with the passion. Please Kate.

    10, What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping?
    26 hours

    No Katie...the question was how long have you gone WITHOUT sleeping, not how much sleep do you get on average...Ugh.

    21, Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw?
    Yes because there are cooties on the can

    Sigh...I will let this one go as a freebie for you.

    33, Any Plans Today?
    Catching up on my sleep

    Surprise, surprise.

    34, Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now?
    That things aren't as I want them to be, and that my eyes aren't as focused on God's will for my life as they should be

    I, single-handedly with this post have changed this answer. HA! I ROCK.

    37, Do You Have A Maid Service Clean Your House?
    No

    THAT explains alot.

    49.Where did you get your worst scar from?
    Surgery

    Tooth extraction?

    59, Have You Ever Slept Until 1pm?
    Yes but it's been awhile. Now if I sleep longer than 9am I think I've wasted half my day

    LiEr

    63, Have you ever laughed until you cried?
    Yes - pretty much every day with my coworker. What a blessing she is

    She CAN'T be as funny as me...no way.

    71, Is There Something you want to tell someone?
    Yes, but some things are better left unsaid

    Amen.

    75, Do You Want To Change Your Name?
    No, I'm definitely a "Kate"

    Kate...loser, gay...the list goes on.

    77, What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
    I didn't! I was up all night and went to sleep at 9am until 1. Ok, so it was 1pm. HEY! I slept until 1pm! Guess it wasn't so long ago after all...

    See? LiEr!!!!

    79, What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room?
    My bed

    HA. No comment.

    **You don't have to publish this comment if you don't want to...I just wanted to make you smile. HUGS.**

    ReplyDelete
  2. #7 surprised me considering you like even numbers so much!

    #61 - :) HUGS I feel the same about you!

    ReplyDelete