Saturday, August 01, 2009

Long Weekend

Oh how I love a long weekend.

This morning Ian let me sleep in until 10am! What a luxury.

Ian took the children to a movie this afternoon and Jordan and I stayed home and napped. Then I gave her a bath, dressed her up including bows in her hair, and we headed out to do a bit of grocery shopping. She looked so incredibly adorable and people kept stopping me to tell me what a gorgeous baby she is.

Gorgeous babies are the only kind I make, thank you very much.

We went to Mom's for Sam's birthday bbq and that was a fun time. I love spending time with my mother. My sister was there too which was nice. I don't see her very often anymore either.

Then...my favourite part. Birthday cake! Oh friends, I love me some birthday cake. We bought a small cake decorated like a piece of watermelon. Very cool.

Now I'm relaxing in my favourite recliner, sipping a steeped tea from Timmie's I got with the gift card I won this week and just feeling content.

Sweet.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment