Saturday, July 11, 2009

Four Things

My temp job has been extended for another four weeks, possibly more. They don't really know how long they will need me. But they have assured me that I will be given two weeks notice. Nice.

I met up with Jen for coffee this week. I haven't done that in two months! :-( As always it felt so good being with her again. We laughed and talked and talked (and I cried, big shock).

Today Ian and I took the children to a carnival. I'd been looking forward to it since we went last July. The day started out with a torrential downpour but the sun came out and it was a gorgeous day. I even saw my childhood friend, Marilyn. Sweet.

After two or more months of looking, I finally found a new purse. Julie helped me find it. She was so patient through all of my "it's too big/too small/hate the strap/pockets/colour/shape/I hate purse shopping/I'm never going to find one I like" etc. and produced one that I loved. $100 marked down to $25. LOVE HER. My co-worker teases me about my incredibly small budget for a purse so I can't wait to show her my formerly $100 purse on Monday.

That's about it. My urge to blog is on vacation I think!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for 4 more weeks!

    Hooray for an awesome purse!

    Hooray for an awesome daughter!

    Hooray for our WoW!!

    (That was 4...did you get that? ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete