Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Courageous Coupon

The kind folks at Graf Martin are offering this $5 off coupon to you all to purchase your own copy of the Courageous DVD or Blu-ray at any participating Canadian Christian retailer.

Awesome, right?


There is one snag, though. Some time ago, I disabled the right click option on this blog in order to protect the pictures of my children that I post here. Unfortunately, that means it may be hard for you to just copy and print out this coupon.

If you are interested in having this coupon, please email me at Katieb38@hotmail.com and I will send you a printable copy right away.

I can't WAIT to see this movie again. So, so, SO fabulous.

If you do watch it, please let me know - I'd love to discuss it with you!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How did you do that? the right-click thing, that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. that's cute how it says "oh no you don't! This picture is mine!" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! Cute how it says "oh no you don't! That picture is mine!" lol

    ReplyDelete