Sunday, January 22, 2012

Counting Mine {136 - 150}

Today was my first day back in church after being away for two months. Well, if you don't count Christmas Eve, but that was at a different church.

Why the long break? Lots of reasons, none of them really worthy of such a long time away. I think that at some level was a little freaked out at what happened the last time I was there. I didn't really go into detail about it, but I mentioned it in November.

It was so good to be back today, and to see so many of the faces I love so much. I collected lots and lots of hugs :) Matthew went into the nursery for the first time and did really well. It felt weird to be empty handed in the sanctuary!

Back at home, I was preparing lunch and I asked Jordan how her Sunday school class went, and she told me how much God loves her.

Precious.

It's a good, good, day.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

136} that sweet, tired feeling after a day out in the sun
137} the first warm day after a long, cold winter
138} swimming in the dark
139} magazine day
140} baby skin
141} irish accents
142} watching tv in bed
143} seeing my big boy cuddling my little boy
144} holding a sleeping baby
145} baking something new that Ian loves
146} how my mother's front door is always open
147} spring
148} people watching in the mall
149} ironing Ian's shirts
150} Ian's hand on my lower back as we enter a room

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

If you are counting your own blessings and blogging about them, will you leave me a comment with the link to your blog, or share them with me at katieb38@hotmail.com? I'd love to know how you are being blessed through your journey!

Counting Mine {1-15}
Counting Mine {16-30}
Counting Mine {31-45}
Counting Mine {46-60}
Counting Mine {61-75}
Counting Mine {76-90
Counting Mine {91-105}
Counting Mine {106-120}
Counting Mine {121-135}

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to write that I read your other post about God speaking to you. It was inspiring! Really, your being transparent is inspiring because we have all been there. I know I have been! I allowed myself to get so MAD and ANGRY that I started to doubt my faith. But it took God speaking to me. You know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was him!! I praise him that he spoke to you and calmed his child. He is an on time God (not our time lol) ! Oh and I believe I'm going to start counting my blessings next Sunday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know I started counting mine today! =)

    ReplyDelete