Monday, March 26, 2012

Super Quick Update

I'm still alive.

We've been very busy packing and cleaning these past few days, and yesterday some sweet friends from our church came to help us paint our house. I was on baby duty, which was a good thing since painting frustrates me and makes me use words that aren't very Christian, if you catch my drift.

This week will be very busy as well. Tomorrow we have a real estate agent coming over in the afternoon, Julie's birthday is on Tuesday, my mom is coming for dinner on Wednesday, Jordan's birthday is on Thursday, and Julie is having a bunch of her girlfriends over for a sleepover on Saturday.

And now... I sleep.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ack. Good luck with that...pre-teen girls make my skin crawl. Well, not my own (usually) but a bunch together. Ew. Screechy. Noisy. Weird. ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete