Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Looking Up

I have been feeling better emotionally these last couple of days and for that I'm grateful. Lots of spiritual attack going on here in the last week. I'll tell you more about that when I get more time.

The children have all been knocked out with colds the last couple of days with Jordan being affected the worst. Poor little girl. She can't sleep and won't eat, doesn't want to be held but doesn't want to play either. She doesn't know what she wants. Jules and Sam missed school yesterday and today. Ian and I both have it, so the germs are a-flyin' at my place.

Hard to believe Jordan will be a year old next month. What a beautiful year this has been with her. She was so worth the wait. And Julie will be 8... sigh. I love having children and they are so wonderful, but its almost unfair how quickly they grow up.

My big thrill of the day is the deal I got on toilet paper: 30 rolls of Cottonelle for $5.44. I bought three packages so I have 90 rolls of tp. Who'd be without?

That's it for now. Jordan needs a cuddle...

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone in the household feels better soon. I agree - kids grow up WAY too fast :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everyone in the household feels better soon. I agree - kids grow up WAY too fast :(

    ReplyDelete