Friday, August 19, 2011

5QF ~ August 19

My plan today was to vlog my five questions but for some reason I can't get the webcam thingy to work and I don't have the time (or knowledge) to fix it right now.

I'm bummed though. I wanted to introduce you to Matthew, who just so happens to be in an awesome mood this morning and very smiley. I am also having an exceptionally fabulous hair day. What a waste.

Anyway, I don't have a lot of time because we are heading off to the beach for a few days. My mom has invited us to spend time with her at the same cottage resort she went to last year and we're really excited. The big kids have been counting down the days - they love being with their Gram and they love this resort.

So let's get cookin' with Mama M's Five Question Friday which she hosts over at My Little Life!



1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?

I do. I have blinds open in the house and my neighbours across the street could see me you know. With their super sonic see-you-through-the-trees vision she may or may not have.

Also, I don't like it when my dog sits and watches, which he does.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?

AWESOME!

Seriously? I guess it would depend on the day. Frazzled would be one I'd wear a lot.

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?

Price Chopper. About 12 years ago Ian bought chicken from them and got food poisoning and ended up in the ER. He took the remaining chicken back to the store and the butcher said he'd look into it and call Ian back. He never did, so Ian called him and he said "I smelled it and it smelled ok, so I don't know what the problem was. I threw it out."

WHAT!?

Ian pursued it right to the Head Office level and they gave him $100 worth of gift certificates for his trouble, as well as a sincere apology.

Since then, I made it my personal mission to turn everyone off of Price Chopper. Now they operate under FreshCo, but I still won't shop there.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?

I'd choose a Christian mate for my children, and not just a Sunday only type Christian. Someone who truly lived and breathed their faith every minute of every day.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?

I don't want to know how, and I sure as heck don't want to know when. All I know is that I don't want it to hurt! But... we're all goin' in 2012, right? ;-)

Gotta run! Hope you guys have an awesome weekend!

Head on over to Mama M's blog My Little Life to join in on the fun!

Photobucket

1 comment: