Thursday, January 22, 2009

Poor Kate

I have a cold and I feel so lousy.

All together now... Poor Katie...

I am too tired to write much today, so I thought I'd share some recent pictures with you.

A visual image of my 10 lb loss. I'm pretty proud.



Jordan is pulling up on everything now which makes naptime difficult. If she doesn't feel like sleeping she just stands up and calls to us. Doesn't she look so pleased with herself?



Santa brought Jordan this music table and she just adores it. It's very noisy.



I just love her little face!



Ian bought this shirt for her and it makes me laugh.



Last night Cindy and I went over to Jen's apartment to help her pack because she's moving at the end of the month. This plaque was hanging on her wall and I just loved it.



That's it for today. I've been in bed all day but managed to make it to Girls Club tonight and now I'm exhausted.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33 p.m.

    Aww, poor Kate! HaHa! i also love the plaque! <>< hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:22 a.m.

    I love the plaque too... so much so it's Kate's and mine new wallpaper background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaque too... so much so it's Kate's and mine new wallpaper background!

    ReplyDelete