Thursday, September 22, 2011

10 Things God Wants You To Know

The other day I was creeping some of my friends' facebook profiles and I came across this little gem below. It was posted by a lovely young woman who I met at church and she has a deep passion for God that I admire deeply.

Here was her status on Tuesday:

10 Things God Wants You To Know


I am for you.
I love you.
I believe in you.
I will not fail you.
I will be with you.
I will provide for you.
I will bless you.
I will give you rest.
I will strengthen you.
I will answer you.


Simple. Sweet. True.

I'm going to print a few copies of this to leave in places around the house to remind me of what is true.

Thank you for this reminder, Maryanne. I needed this. XO.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Kate! And you're more than welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete