Sunday, November 06, 2011

Counting Mine {46-60}

I had an incredible, life changing time at the Women of Faith conference this weekend! There is so much wonderful stuff to process and work through and apply... I'm excited to tell you all about it!

It is my sincere hope that you will be able to attend an event such as this at some time in your life. It was powerful. I need to take some time to just absorb all that I've learned and experienced before sharing it with you.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~


46} the flush on Matthew's cheeks as he sleeps
47} my family all together at once
48} campfires
49} getting into the car just as my favourite song starts on the radio
50} Walmart
51} walking through the conservation area with Willow in the Fall
52} freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
53} sleeping in
54} the way my hand fits perfectly inside Ian's
55} riding along in the car, cozy and warm, while it rains outside
56} small town shops
57} the first snowfall that sticks
58} laughing until I cry
59} a hot washcloth on my face
60} Willow laying across my cold feet


~*~ ~*~ ~*~


If you are counting your own blessings and blogging about them, will you leave me a comment with the link to your blog, or share them with me at katieb38@hotmail.com? I'd love to know how you are being blessed through this journey!

Counting Mine {1-15}
Counting Mine {16-30}
Counting Mine {31-45}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment