Sunday, November 27, 2011

Counting Mine {91-105}

I've been enjoying a gentle sense of peace this week.

I like it.

Still absorbing how powerful church was a couple of Sundays ago.

Absorbing....and basking in it.

God is good.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~


91} getting the same number of socks out of the wash that went in
92} beautiful meanings behind names
93} squeezing out that extra bit of conditioner when I thought the bottle was empty
94} a wagging tail = a happy dog
95} quoting movie lines with the children throughout the day
96} being a stay at home mom
97} spending my days with my Ian
98} farm animal families
99} baby pigs
100} pink and purple sunsets
101} flowers for no reason
102} puddle jumping
103} hugs
104} the crisp scent of Autumn
105} that burning smell the first time the furnace is turned on


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~


If you are counting your own blessings and blogging about them, will you leave me a comment with the link to your blog, or share them with me at katieb38@hotmail.com? I'd love to know how you are being blessed through your journey!

Counting Mine {1-15}
Counting Mine {16-30}
Counting Mine {31-45}
Counting Mine {46-60}
Counting Mine {61-75}
Counting Mine {76-90}


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment