Monday, March 24, 2008

Update

Still waiting on my little princess Jordan. I talk to her all the time telling her to "come out, come out, wherever you are!" but she just isn't ready. I'm not feeling anything at all other than lazy and tired. Today all I did was lay around on the couch reading a book.

Good Friday was really nice. Ian wrote and acted in a drama presentation for our church that had a really great impact. After that we went out to lunch with some old and new friends which was nice. Then I had a three hour nap in the afternoon. (blush)

Saturday we ran a bunch of errands and did some grocery shopping. I had hoped that with all that walking something would have started but no...

Sunday was the Easter Sunday service which was really nice. I heard a lot of "how much longer?" "you aren't supposed to be here" and "haven't you had that baby yet". And got lots of belly rubs. I've given up on that now LOL. I can't stop people from doing it and it's almost over now. Instead of getting frustrated I just appreciate that so many people are happy for us. We then went to my mom's for Easter dinner. YUM.

Today Ian had to go back to work and I said ~ in what I suspect might have been a bit whiny ~ "do you really have to go to work today?" Poor guy. Shortly after he left I was getting the children's breakfast and heard him come in. He'd decided to work from home. Yay! It was nice having him around. He even took the children to the mall this afternoon so I could have some peace and quiet.

Not much else is new. I'm putting away Jordan's clothes and finishing packing my bag. It's weird... waiting like this. I see my doctor on Wednesday so maybe he'll get something started.

Come on Jordan!

1 comment: