Friday, August 08, 2008

08-08-08

How cool is today's date..?? 08-08-08.

Very cool.

Ian took me to see Dark Knight at (on?) the Imax and it was pretty cool. Lots of great stunts and effects. Heath Ledger did a great job as the Joker, and although there is a lot of talk about him winning an Oscar for it I'm I'm not so sure I agree. Which doesn't mean much because I'm often annoyed at the movies/actors that win and those that don't.

I couldn't look at Harvey Dent when he became Two-Face... shudder. That one freaky eye and the burned away flesh... It was gross!

Last night we ordered in and watched a movie called Serenity. It was science fiction-ish and I liked it.

Not sure what's on for tonight. Maybe we'll go to another movie.

The children are having a great time with their grandparents although Julie tells me she misses me soooo much. I'm glad they are having fun and it's a special time for Ian's parents as well. They're enjoying the care packages and LOVED the playing cards Ian ordered from Hong Kong.

I watched a bit of the opening of the Olympics this morning and now as I putter around the house I have Regis and Kelly on. Why, I have no idea. Kelly Ripa really, really, REALLY annoys me. And she's EVERYWHERE!

I don't really have much to talk about today. Feelin' kinda blah today.

No comments:

Post a Comment