Friday, March 12, 2010

5QF - March 12

Well hello there Friday....you snuck up on me this week.

I am very excited today because my children are now on Spring Break!! Ian is taking a few days off next week and I'm really looking forward to spending some lazy time together.

So excited.

Hey! Who's ready for some Five Question Friday action?



Me!

Here I go...

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?

Not as much as I used to, but still more than I should.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?

I will encourage them to get jobs in high school to save money for college. While I'd love to be able to pay for all three children, I think it's important for them to pitch in a little as well. If it's their own money then they'll be less likely to fart around while in school.

In theory anyway.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?

Yes. I was driving with my mother when I was hit by a transport truck while driving 100 Km/hr on the highway. We were sent flying and stopped facing oncoming traffic. Neither of us was hurt, but the driver sued me for a million dollars. He lost.

4. What is your favorite book?

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and The First Time by Joy Fielding.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?

Yep. Every single day. The rest of my house could be a disaster but by golly...my bed has to be made!

You can join in on the fun at My Little Life.

Thanks Mama M!


MckLinky Blog Hop



Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Pride & Prejudice is my favorite movie...the PBS version with Colin Firth. Ohhhh Mr. Darcy! :o)

    My son's father could well afford his son's college tuition but would not pay it. My son ended up getting lots of scholarship $$$ to pay for most of his tuition ($40k per year!!). I paid my way through college so I will encourage E to work hard in school to try for scholarships and we'll help with what we can.

    Hope you have a great Spring Break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a made bed, too - it's the first housework chore I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A million bucks?!!! Did you shat yourself?!

    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The First Time"? Is this one of the ones you've reviewed? Sounds interesting, maybe I'll have to check into it!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great approach on the college deal, Kate! And I need to get back to making my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me to on the bed thing! I just hate the thought of an unmade bed for some reason! Hope u have a good weekend and enjoy the fam. time next week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pride and Prejudice...I totally have to read that one, such a good movie! The whole car accident thing - FREAKY!! Even though I have no idea how fast 100km/hr is, still freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you! And, um, yeah - the lawsuit thing would scare the sweet bejeebers outta me! ((YOU!))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you couldn't comment on my blog. I heart you anyway. Really make your bed everyday huh? Well I guess I better get going on that so I can atleast claim one clean victory per day as well. Sound advice thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a friend that hates an unmade bed just the same as you, but me, well.... I guilty of just getting up and closing the door!

    And I'm with you on your answer about computer time. I've weaned off it some but I have a long way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you answered the computer question, cause if you notice you really {{didn't}} answer it {{hehe}} In time amounts that is.

    I would be mortified to admit how much time I spend on my computer. (Mainly to myself. I am in denial)

    Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I have been out of town, and missed your comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you answered the computer question, cause if you notice you really {{didn't}} answer it {{hehe}} In time amounts that is.

    I would be mortified to admit how much time I spend on my computer. (Mainly to myself. I am in denial)

    Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I have been out of town, and missed your comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss you! And, um, yeah - the lawsuit thing would scare the sweet bejeebers outta me! ((YOU!))

    ReplyDelete
  14. A million bucks?!!! Did you shat yourself?!

    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete