Tuesday, March 02, 2010

It Was The Most Dramatic Rose Ceremony Ever...

...at least in this house, it was.

It isn't unusual for me to run my mouth while watching a show I have an opinion about, but even I have to admit that last night I was off the charts.

Why?

Because it was the finale of The Bachelor.

You know, The Bachelor, that show I was never ever going to watch again.

But I got sucked in, just like I do every time.

So here is my recap, Kate Style.

First we have 25 beautiful ladies:



The Girl Next Door:



The One You Loved To Hate:



The crazy one:



The Scandalous One:



The Tease/Player:



The Little Girl:



The DramaMama:



And one Bachelor:



All the components of a typical season.

Oh wait!!

I almost forgot the host, Chris Harrison.



I just love how he comes out of the shadows during the Rose Ceremonies to say, "Ladies....Jake....this is the final rose of the evening."

Um... thanks Captain Obvious. I think everyone knew it was the last rose. Because they can count.

For some reason I just had to find out ahead of time who Jake picked this season. So, I googled Bachelor Spoilers and what did I learn? I learned that it would come down to these two, Tenley and Vienna.

Tenley/Jake/Vienna


I also learned that Jake picked Vienna.

VIENNA!?

Ick.

Still, I watched every week. The spoilers could be wrong. Someone as smart (gag) as Jake surely would pick Tenly, the classy and sweet girl next door.

Men. Clearly this guy was thinking with the wrong part of his anatomy. (Please excuse me for being so crass)

Tenly was crushed. I was crushed.

Surely...surely ABC would make Tenley the next Bachelorette, right?

WRONG!

It's Ali. AKA The Drama Mama.



How do I spell annoying?

A-l-i.

I don't think I'm going to watch this show ever again.

This time I might actually mean it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. ...okay my dear Kate, I'm gunna have to agree to disagree on this one. ... on one thing... Yeah, I wasn't so thrilled that he picked Vienna either, but it's what makes them happy, and if they last then that is awesome, and Tenley will find the guy she deserves, who is gunna be waay better then Jake.
    ...In a way I do agree with you, that maybe Tenley should've been the next bachelorette...but she's been through a lot in the past year, a divorce, and going so far in the bachelor show and then being dumped...that is a lot for a heart to take. I think she needs a break for her own sake.
    Now, granted I didn't watch the whole season, I only watched the last...5 episodes, but I like Ali. and Yeah she was pretty mean to Veinna, but she was trying to mark her claim on Jake (haha that sounds funny) ...and I don't know, I just thought she was pretty sweet and kind, and was sad when she left, and I'll be watching the next season to see what happens with her.
    But that's just my opinion, I'm not bashing you at all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:40 a.m.

    I completely agree with you! I puked in my mouth a little when he picked Vienna.

    You know you'll watch it next season. You're in denial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even bring myself to watch it... I'll be here next season, if you need some moral support, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thank you captain obvious" - LOL - I love that, and it's SO true. I told myself I wouldn't get sucked in, either, but alas, I did. As if I need ANOTHER show to DVR and watch into the wee-hours of the morning. Nobody ever accused me of being "smart."

    Did you see Kate Goessling is going to be on the next Dancing with the Stars?! Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Thank you captain obvious" - LOL - I love that, and it's SO true. I told myself I wouldn't get sucked in, either, but alas, I did. As if I need ANOTHER show to DVR and watch into the wee-hours of the morning. Nobody ever accused me of being "smart."

    Did you see Kate Goessling is going to be on the next Dancing with the Stars?! Craziness.

    ReplyDelete